Retailers are more promotionally driven than ever, but often take a “spray and pray” approach, according to research. But companies that make promotions part of their demand-driven, end-to-end retail planning process will drive in-store and online traffic, attract new customers, reduce excess inventory and increase profit margins.
In this free whitepaper, you’ll learn how next-generation promotional planning can help retailers:
- Analyze how promotions have performed in the past
- Take the financial plan into account
- Integrate promotional data into product assortments
- Make better pricing decisions
- Save on costs by cutting better deals with vendors
- Improve allocation/replenishment execution