The Business Solution Consultant (BSC) is responsible for understanding our Retail & Wholesale clients unique business process, documenting requirements and functional configuration elements, supporting client business owners, solution testing and training retail super users on how to use the new software. It is important that the person in this role has a firm grasp and demonstrated experience of retail concepts and methodologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Defines and documents customer business functions and processes. Include future business processes, all expected and required calculations, screen mock-ups, Excel data representations and definition of success samples.
- Lead design sessions, and best practice recommendations regarding achieving identified business challenges using the JE Software. If you know what they’re asking will cause them difficulty in the future, diplomatically lead them toward an appropriate alternative solution.
- Work with Project Manager and Delivery leadership to develop a project plan, budget, scope, charter and manage scope creep including identification of risks and issues
- Acts as a liaison between client end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, and JustEnough resources in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of JE system to ensure optimal operational performance.
- Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Knowledge of retail and wholesale concepts (open-to-buy planning, merchandise planning, assortment planning, replenishment & allocation, demand forecasting, inventory planning) with clearly demonstrated business acumen.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to with a proven ability to facilitate design sessions and cross functional collaboration
- Software implementation experience either in consulting or as part of client implementation team
- 3 – 5 years Retail Experience with preferable experience across a number of capabilities (Allocation, Replenishment, Forecasting, Merchandise Planning)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel 75% of the time in support of the client implementations
Bonus Skills and Experience
- Previous consulting experience with a top tier technology consulting firm
- Knowledge of data modeling / database structure
- Experience in leading and developing training material
JustEnough is a leading provider of omni-channel planning solutions for retail, wholesale and direct-to-consumer businesses and helps many of the world’s leading brands including Levi’s, Abercrombie & Fitch, BevMo!, Billabong, Teavana, Dolce & Gabbana, and Tommy Bahama.
Available OnSite and OnCloud, JustEnough’s innovative solutions help companies to set strategic targets, develop localized assortments, forecast customer demand, optimize inventory execution throughout the supply chain, plan and manage the strategies for price, markdown and promotion management all within a single data platform and user interface.
JustEnough is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JustEnough is headquartered in the United States in Irvine, California with offices worldwide including Johannesburg, South Africa and London, England.
Learn more at www.justenough.com
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION