Mi9 Retail is seeking a Senior Business Development Representative for Retail Supply Chain Management who will build pipeline by generating meetings with decision-makers for retail supply chain strategy. This is a career position that requires Supply Chain Management expertise.
You will be setting meetings with qualified decision makers at Tier 1 retailers for retail supply chain management software.
What you'll be doing
- Source qualified meetings for account executives with key decision-makers in Tier 1 retail organizations by understanding and communicating supply chain management strategies.
- Maintain professional expertise in the subject of retail and supply chain management to hold high-level conversations with executives.
- Uncover business issues that Mi9 Retail can solve that the retailer may or may not realize they are experiencing by evaluating financial and annual reports, and aggressively but thoughtfully pursue upper-level management within the organization to present a business case.
- Create demand for Mi9 Retail solutions based off of the business case proposed, and go beyond the traditional qualification process to ensure the retailer fully understand the impact of the situation, even if an active project to implement software does not exist.
- Maintain tight coordination with the Sales team to develop pipeline and help progress all prospective meetings further along in the sales cycle.
- Pursue accounts via email, phone, and direct mail campaigns.
- Support the Business Development Manager in pursuing key opportunities.
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years in retail supply chain management software sales or business development.
- Must have proficiency in several of the following areas, including: merchandise financial planning, assortment planning, allocation planning, demand forecasting planning, inventory & replenishment planning, and merchandising activities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to create and deliver formal business presentations. Proven ability to engage on a peer-to-peer level with C-level executives at Tier 1 Retailers.
- Must be able to prove successful sales track record.
- Eagerness to work in sales and develop a career in business development.
About Mi9 Retail
Mi9 Retail is committed to helping retailers create great experiences for their customers – online, in store, or wherever they occur. We believe that a great experience takes place when optimized product planning and inventory management intersects with skillful customer engagement and point-of-purchase execution. We are a rapidly growing tech company that develops leading Demand Management, Merchandising, Business Intelligence, e-Commerce and Point of Sale systems for large and mid-sized retail enterprises. Our clients include globally recognized names, including Levi’s, Abercrombie & Fitch, BevMo!, Billabong, Dolce & Gabbana, Tommy Bahama, Barney’s New York, Tory Burch, Home Depot, and Nike. Our global and diverse workforce has driven our significant growth, and our commitment to outstanding customer service earned us the top vendor in retail concentration designation from the RIS Software LeaderBoard for 2017. We’re on a mission to make the retail industry great!
We are a successful, global, fast-growing company with a start-up work vibe, where your ideas will be heard and you can have an impact. Are at the forefront of tech and the retail industry. We are passionate about our clients and live/breathe the client experience. We believe in autonomy, taking initiative and holding each other accountable for shared success.
Local candidates only
Must be legally authorized to work in United States without visa sponsorship for employment.
Mi9 Retail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
Mi9 Retail participates in e-Verify for all positions based in our US offices. For more information, please click here: English or Español.
Learn more at mi9retail.com and justenough.com
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION