The Senior Business Solution Consultant (BSC) is responsible for understanding our Retail & Wholesale clients unique business process, documenting requirements and functional configuration elements, supporting client business owners, solution testing and training retail super users on how to use the new software. It is important that the person in this role has a firm grasp and demonstrated experience of retail concepts and methodologies. Hands on experience with Price/Promotion Management solutions is ideal.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Retail concepts
- Strive to understand retail concepts to enable effective communication with the JustEnough Business consultant and client.
- Relate these concepts when translating business requirements for configuration of the JustEnough system.
2. Consulting soft skills and client management
- Behaviors, insights and techniques for effective project management
- Communication strategies and tactics for information sharing, issue management and guidance
- Methods for discussing change and its relationship to scope management
3. JustEnough Software functional knowledge
- Strive to understand if custom requests are reasonable and achievable within the functionality of the JustEnough system.
- Knowledge of retail and wholesale concepts (open-to-buy planning, merchandise planning, assortment planning, replenishment & allocation, demand forecasting, inventory planning) with clearly demonstrated business acumen.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to with a proven ability to facilitate design sessions and cross functional collaboration
- Software implementation experience either in consulting or as part of client implementation team
- 3 – 5 years Retail Experience with preferable experience across a number of capabilities (Allocation, Replenishment, Forecasting, Merchandise Planning)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel 75% of the time in support of the client implementations
Bonus Skills and Experience
- Previous consulting experience with a top tier technology consulting firm
- Knowledge of data modeling / database structure
- Experience in leading and developing training material
JustEnough is a leading provider of omni-channel planning solutions for retail, wholesale and direct-to-consumer businesses and helps many of the world’s leading brands including Levi’s, Abercrombie & Fitch, BevMo!, Billabong, Teavana, Dolce & Gabbana, and Tommy Bahama.
Available OnSite and OnCloud, JustEnough’s innovative solutions help companies to set strategic targets, develop localized assortments, forecast customer demand, optimize inventory execution throughout the supply chain, plan and manage the strategies for price, markdown and promotion management all within a single data platform and user interface.
JustEnough is an Equal Opportunity Employer. US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. JustEnough is headquartered in the United States in Irvine, California with offices worldwide. This position can be remote.
Learn more at justenough.com
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION