- Design and implement comprehensive testing strategy for our software applications.
- Execute upon the testing strategy working with distributed teams in an agile environment.
- Trace data movement through backend SQL stored procedures and functions.
- Setup/configure/maintain testing environments including setting up IIS and .Net Web Services.
- Work close with Development team to understand and certify new software releases.
- Review business and functional requirements documents in order to create appropriate test documentation.
- Develop test documentation, execute tests, and monitor results.
- Participate in appropriate testing discussions and efforts in order to develop and maintain best practices.
- Continuously improve upon the productivity and efficiency of our testing efforts.
- Stay current on new technologies and evangelize future adoption of next-generation automation tools and best practices as appropriate.
- MS SQL knowledge
- Supply chain experience
- Familiarity with XML
- Comfort level with mathematical formulas and a background in excel mathematical models
- Retail industry experience preferred
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Opportunity to grow professionally and personally
- Work in a relaxed office environment
- Aggressive compensation and benefits
JustEnough is a leading provider of omni-channel planning solutions for retail, wholesale and direct-to-consumer businesses and helps many of the world’s leading brands including! Levi’s, Abercrombie & Fitch, BevMo!, Billabong, Teavana, Dolce & Gabbana and Tommy Bahama.
Available OnSite and OnCloud, JustEnough’s innovative solutions help companies to set strategic targets, develop localized assortments, forecast customer demand, optimize inventory execution throughout the supply chain, plan and manage the strategies for price, markdown and promotion management all within a single data platform and user interface.
JustEnough is an Equal Opportunity Employer. US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. JustEnough is headquartered in the United States in Irvine, California with offices worldwide.
Learn more at www.justenough.com
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION